Русская версия
Main page Exhibition Latest additions Virtual tour

Impressions

Mansion of Nickolay Vtorov

The mansion, located in Spasopeskovskiy Lane in Moscow, was built in 1913 by the architects V.D.Adamovich V.M.Mayat. The mansion is an example of the neoclassical style and is in fact the last palatial mansion built in pre-revolutionary Moscow. The mansion which belonged to a banker and industrial proprietor Vtorov, is now the residence of U.S. Ambassador to Russia.

|||||||
©2012 «Three Centuries», All rights protected Три-века twitter  Три-века в контакте  Три-века facebook Яндекс.Метрика